10 Oktober 2007

The Death Of My Second Wife

No, I'm not married yet. My second wife refers to my previous faithful Acer laptop that willingly serve me for 1 1/2 years. It cease to operate on last Friday morning, before i went to work. Luckily, I've spent my weekend with my other half. Since my laptop is already kaput, I bought myself a new one, Acer Aspire 4315. Trying to look pandai, I bought the one without OS. Then, my nightmare started. I've tried to install XP & Vista, but met with dead end. My agony continues for 3 days. Then, a friend of mine suggested to me to send it to his friend's shop. Rupa-rupanya, it's easy to install Vista to a SATA hard disk. The key is to know the proper way. Well, at least I've learned something new.

p/s : acer aspire 4315, Intel Celeron 530 (1.73 GHz), 512 MB DDR2, 80 GB SATA HDD, DVD-Super Multi DL

Tiada ulasan: